Data protection statement
This statement confirms our commitment to protect your privacy and to process your personal information in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We might need our personal information such as:
- Your title
- Your name
- Delivery Address
- Telephone number
- Email address
Information that is relevant to us ONLY in order to fulfil the order placed on our website.
We may also use/process this information to: Handle complaints and/ or improve our services.
We have appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to protect your information. We will handle and protect your information in line with our Data Protection Policy.
- Personal data will be processed fairly and lawfully.
- Personal data will be obtained only for one or more specified and lawful purpose(s) and will not be processed in a manner that is not compatible with that purpose(s).
- Personal data will be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose(s) for which they are processed.
- Personal data will be accurate and where necessary, kept up to date.
- Personal data will not be kept for longer than is necessary.
- Personal data will not be transferred to a third party.
- You are entitled to ask for a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies in your personal information corrected.
- We may log communications between you and us for the purposes described earlier in this statement.
- We may also record telephone calls you make to our Helpdesk for quality and training purposes (you will be notified of this when you call the Helpdesk).
- We do not store any payment /card details.